Summary of Java EE technologies
Z FI WIKI
This entry contains the summary of Java EE articles on Lasaris wiki in English language.
Entries are in lexicographical order.
- Convention over configuration (English) - Principle which facilitates programmer's work
- Data Access Object - DAO (English) - Pattern used for data access
- Development methodologies (English) - Agile development methodologies
- Enterprise JavaBeans - EJB (English) - Standard component model for service layer of business applications
- Extreme Programming (English) - powerful agile development methodology
- Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection (English) - Principles used in many up-to-date frameworks
- Java Data Objects - JDO (English) - API which can be used as an alternative to JPA
- Java Persistence API (English) - Article about JPA
- Session Beans (English) - Most common bean type used in EJB
- Plain old java object - POJO (English) - Lightweight class model
- Message-driven Beans (English) - Beans which behavior reacts to messages used in EJB
- Test driven development - TDD (English) - Basic information about TDD agile methodology